- Simplify the dashboard - removed Investment Portal.
- A dark theme is applied with a theme switcher.
- Added block explorer in the transaction detail.
- Component-based structure in the front end to make pages more sharable.
- Removed notifications to customers and users.
- Separated customer from user database.
This update allows Securo users (developers) to have more control over their customers. Developers will now be in charge of managing their customers and handle notifications. This creates a clear line between who is Securo's customers and developer's customers.
- Rebranding to new logo and brand name to Securo from Securo Finance.
- New email design are added for all the email notification.
- Added real time notification on Securo Dashboard.
- Added notification setting on Securo Dashboard.
- Multi-chain decentralisation exchange (DeX) swap
- Gas-less blockchain transactions with Biconomy integration
Support gas-less blockchain transaction by integrating Biconomy SDK. This feature supports all the non-native token transaction in index funds and multi-chain swap. Users can swap/deposit/withdraw the non-native tokens without paying any gas fees during execution.
- On-ramp payment (Fiat-to-crypto)
- Improve security protection for REST API
In order to have better user experience and higher, we added rate limit mechanism to improve our server scalability. Also, we added API logging services and IP whitelisting for API access to have better insights for developers, will be useful to debug and monitor all errors occurred if any.
- Developer Portal
- New Securo Dashboard Design Revamp
- Social Login support in Securo
- Added Index Funds with Transaction Session API support
- Created sandbox environment for developer testing and integration
- Added Webhook support for the REST API
- Added API key and secret key support for private API
- Added non-custodial support for Index Funds (LCI, MWI)
- Signup & Login
- Account Management
- KYC verification (by Securo)
- Index Funds Strategies (LCI, MWI, BNI)
- Portfolio Balance Management
- Transaction History