This helps developers to monitor all the API requests and activity logging based on their API integration. Also, it supports sandbox data during their development, which is useful for verifying the expected result from various products.
Also, developers can manage API key and webhook-related functions on the dashboard, so it helps developers only focus on the API integration.
Securo users can receive notifications via frontend applications, such as Slack, Telegram, Discord & Email. Users are allowed to enable or disable the notification received on the Settings page.
- Notification history to view all the notifications received.
- Real-time notification receives in Dashboard, implementing Push notification mechanism.
- Email notification and Telegram, Slack, and Discord integration.
API and secret keys are useful for accessing and getting authenticated with Securo private APIs.
Therefore, developers are required to generate the API key and secret key on the Developer Portal. They can set up the whitelisted IP addresses and some permission controls for a specific API key.
Also, developers can configure webhook endpoints to receive the Securo webhook event.
- Create a new API key and secret key
- Assign permissions and whitelist IP address to the API key
- Setup Webhook endpoints