How to provide liquidity and earn token rewards
Now that your API key is set up, you can use the API key to provide liquidity into various liquidity pools on 6 different blockchain networks. The users providing liquidity through the product you made with Securo Earn API will automatically earn transaction fees and token rewards. Securo also supports this Earn API without any gas fee powered by Biconomy.
- 2.Complete the KYC verification.
- 3.Create the API key, set the whitelist IP address, and set the permission.
- 4.Open Postman to use the Liquidity Provider(LP).
- 5.Before creating an LP session, we need Postman to get ‘lpInfo’ first. Set the following parameters:
- 1.chain: blockchain network you want to use.
- 2.tokenA & tokenB: the token pairs you want to use for providing liquidity.
- 3.amountA & amountB: the value of tokens you want to provide liquidity with the token pair.
- 6.Click Send and get the lpInfo. Then you will get the result for tokenB value amount.
- 7.Create an LP(Liquidity Provider) session. Edit the parameters and click Send. The amount0 and amount1 can be copied from where we set the lpInfo.
- 8.After clicking Send, the LP session is successfully created, and it will provide a URL to access the portal.
- 9.Click the URL to review the transaction details. Once you confirm the transaction, click the Confirm button.
- 10.Metamask will show a pop-up message. It is a signature request from Biconomy to enable gasless transactions. Click the Sign button to proceed with the transaction without any gas fee.
- 11.Once the transaction is through, you can review the status of the transaction in the Securo app.